2 EASY STEPS:
1) Current employer to fill in Consent Form.
2) Employer to assist the helper to fill FDW Details Form
8 Benefits of transferring FDW through our partnering agency
1) Employer(s) will save the costs of repatriating FDW home (i.e. air tickets etc)
2) Both current Employer and Referrer will each be rewarded with a $100 NTUC vouchers upon a successful placement.
3) FDW will be directly transferred to the next employer in Singapore and do not need to go through the many months of loan deduction phase again.
4) FDW will be properly matched with an employer of her preference and skillset.
5) If justified, FDW's salary might be adjusted upwards to match her current experience level and skillset.
6) Employer do not need to bear the food & lodging expenses during the transfer period as FDW is not placed with an agency to transfer
7) Employer can continue to utilise the FDW to help her with the necessary chores until a prospective employer has confirmed her.
8) Employer is able to help FDW by giving a verbal testimonial to prospective employer(s) during interview(s) to secure a job.
Our partnering maid agency is primarily looking for Foreign Domestic Worker ('FDW') with 2 to 10 years of working experience in Singapore with good employment record(s) (i.e. Contract(s) completion).
T&C for voucher(s) eligibility:
(i) In the event that there are more than 1 referrers for the same FDW, only the first referrer is eligible.
(ii) The referred FDW must be emplaced to employers through Master Employment Agency.
(iii) The referred FDW must worked for the new employer for at least one (1) month.