Is it possible to save hundreds of thousands just by re-financing your property loan?
Watch this video below to find out more!
At SGIM we understand that a lot of our mommies are homeowners themselves. However, there are so many banks and packages out there, so how do we know which is the most suitable and/or best package out there, and how can we be sure that the bankers can provide the best and prompt service as well as follow up? 🤔
Now In SGIM, we have partnered with mortgage professionals who can represent all the banks in Singapore. Let us know if you need an advisor to meet you and advise on your mortgage matters. 🤗🤗🤗
WhatsApp us at 98533221and let us know which if any of the 3 types below you belong to:
- I am looking to take up a new mortgage loan.
- I am looking to refinance to a lower interest rate.
- I would like to cash out from my private property
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Why a mortgage broker?
For most of us, A real estate purchase is the biggest financial commitment we undertake in our lifetime. Mortgage loans help to make that acquisition more attainable with financing options.
Interests cost is one of the largest expenses associated with a property purchase. Therefore seeking the best-in-market in financing terms to keep interest costs in check is key in achieving savings
An independent mortgage advisory provides an unbiased advice from your loans selection, home protection to handling the whole application process.
2) Benefits of using a Mortgage Broker
- Mortgage Brokers provide a one-stop multi- bank, multi product range solutions vs a single bank product line offerings
- one stop solution at zero cost
- we shortlist the best deals for your consideration.
- we take you through the various types of packages, solutions and combinations of financing options.
- we will examine your circumstances, plans and priorities to recommend you a loan that is right for you
- we will advice and inform you on the recent regulatory amendments and cooling measures
- we will assess your debt servicing ratio and borrowing capacity
- save you time, effort, resources and monies
3) Does a broker get better rates?
The rates that we offer are consistent with a direct walk in customer to the bank.
In some instances, due to bulk order submissions, promotional tie ups and close working relationship with the financial institute, we are able to offer exceptional rates better than a direct walk in customer.