Getting sick in Singapore can be very expensive, especially if you opt for private hospitals. A stay in the hospital for just for a few days can easily cost us a 5-figures hospitalisation bill. Hence, without doubt, a hospitalisation plan is a must to get.
Today we will be providing solutions to you for the top 3 headaches:
1) How much do hospitalisation treatments cost?
2) How do we know which is the most suitable and/or best plan out there?
3) How are we sure that the advisors put our mommies’ best interests at heart? 🤔
So how much do hospitalisation treatments cost? You can read an article by Dollars and sense here.
At SGIM, we understand that a lot of our mommies may wish to purchase a hospitalisation plan for their kids and/or their family. However, there are so many companies and plans out there, so how do we know which is the most suitable and/or best plan out there?
We have compiled the comparison tables her for you from the Ministry of Health website.
For the Standard Integrated Shield Plan (for Public Hospital Class B1 coverage and Plans), we have a comparison for the following companies:
1. AIA HealthShield Gold Max Standard Plan
2. Aviva MyShield Standard Plan
3. AXA Shield Standard Plan
4. Great Eastern Supreme Health Standard Plan
5. Income IncomeShield Standard Plan
6. Prudential PruShield Standard Plan
7. Raffles Shield Standard
1. AIA HealthShield Gold Max C*
2. AIA HealthShield Gold Max B Lite
3. Aviva MyShield Plan 3
4. Great Eastern Supreme Health B*
5. Great Eastern Supreme Health B Plus
6. Income Enhanced IncomeShield Basic
7. Prudential PruShield B*
8. Raffles Shield B
View comparison here and here.
For Class A plans, we can see the comparison of these companies' plans:
1. AIA HealthShield Gold Max B
2. Aviva MyShield Plan 2
3. AXA Shield Plan B
4. Great Eastern Supreme Health A*
5. Great Eastern Supreme Health A Plus
6. Income Enhanced IncomeShield Advantage
7. Income IncomeShield Plan A*
8. Prudential PruShield A Plus
9. Prudential PruShield A*
10. Raffles Shield A
View comparison here.
For Private Hospitals, we can see the comparison of these companies' plans:
1. AIA HealthShield Gold Max A
2. Aviva MyShield Plan 1
3. AXA Shield Plan A
4. Great Eastern Supreme Health P Plus
5. Income Enhanced IncomeShield Preferred
6. Income IncomeShield Plan P*
7. Prudential PruShield A Premier
8. Raffles Shield Private
View comparison here. You can also read this article.
Last but not least, how are we sure that the advisors put our mommies’ best interests at heart? 🤔
Now In SGIM, we have professionals from the financial industry who represents almost all of the insurance companies available in Singapore. Let us know if you need an advisor to meet you and advise on your loved ones’ hospitalisation needs. 🤗🤗🤗
Firstly, let us get to know a little more about you by clicking HERE and Whatsapp to 98533221 once you have done so!
Remember to let us know which of the 2 types below you belong to:
1. I am open to all the companies available and hope to listen to a comparison by SGIM’s partnering Advisors; or
2. I have a specific company (Tell us the company) in mind and I just need an advisor trusted by SGIM to advise and assist me.