With COVID-19 being part of our everyday lives now, are you a mummy-to-be or mummy who’s worried about the pandemic and wish to upkeep your hygiene standards but am not sure how and what product to use around your child(ren) and yourself? Introducing WODE Mum & Baby Disinfectant Spray – a locally-made product that is effective against 99.999999% (yes that’s a total of seven 9s, one of the highest % kill found in the market!) of harmful bacteria, germs and viruses without any usage of toxic ingredients! Furthermore, it’s also tested by Viroxy Lab (an accredited laboratory) on Hand Food Mouth Disease (HFMD) - one of most common childhood illness among preschoolers. Keeping yourself and your surroundings clean is the 1st line of defence against Covid-19 so keep yourself and your family safe with the right disinfectant that is perfect for the entire family’s usage!
What is WODE Disinfectant Spray formulated with?
Wode Mum & Baby Disinfectant Spray’s ingredient list is simple yet effective: reverse osmosis pure water and iodised salt. It is produced through the process of controlled electrolysis which yields a high % of Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl). HOCl is produced by our white blood cells and is a part of our immune system. It is one of the agents to kill bacteria. HOCl is beneficial in eliminating bacteria, germs and viruses; making it suitable for daily use!
Key features of WODE Mum & Baby Disinfectant Spray:
- Effective against 99.99999% of harmful bacteria, germs & viruses – one of the highest % kill found in the market!
- Tested by Viroxy Lab on HFMD viruses
- Listed in NEA’s List of Household Disinfectants/Cleaning products Effective against Coronaviruses here
- Classified by HSA as Topical Antiseptic - making the product great for cleansing wounds as well!
- Harmless if accidentally ingested – you do not have to worry about your child or baby ingesting the product accidentally as it’s safe
- Alcohol-free and free of toxic ingredients
- Baby-friendly and safe for pregnant ladies.
- Eliminates odour arising from perspiration.
- Does not irritate eyes, mouth & skin
- Product of Singapore
- Cleanses all type of surfaces effectively, no rinsing is required.
We have test reports by accredited laboratories to support our claims so feel free to approach us via our Facebook or Instagram for any further assistance, should you be unsure of anything about the products!
Delivery at $4.50
Estimated Delivery: 1 - 5 *working days
(if you do not receive by then simply drop an email to ServiceQuality@sginstamommies.com)
*Working days exclude weekends and eve and public holidays
General questions on Wode disinfectants
- How many series of disinfectant do Wode carry?
We have 7 series, namely the Mum & Baby, Hand & Body, Pets, Air, Fogging, GP, GP+.
- How do I use Wode products?
Spray directly on hand or skin surface and rub gently. No rinsing is required. Spray on common bacteria accumulation areas like toys, play pen, chairs, stroller, toilet seat cover, potty seat chopping board, knives, etc. Wipe away residues after 10 minutes for metal surfaces.
- Where can I purchase Wode products?
You can purchase Wode products on www.wode.com.sg. You can also purchase our products through our local distributors – Japalang, Watsons online store, Fairprice online and selected supermarkets. Follow our Instagram to find us at events or pop-up stores.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the ingredients used to produce Wode disinfectants?
The raw materials are iodised salt and pure water. Through the process of controlled electrolysis of iodised salt and reverse osmosis pure water, Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) is produced. HOCl is the germicidal ingredient in Wode disinfectant due to its strong reducing power. Know more about HOCl in this link below.
- Does Wode works as it claims? Does Wode helps in the prevention of hand, foot, and mouth disease?
Wode disinfectant is tested to be effective against bacteria, viruses, and germs.
- Are there any harmful effects if Wode comes into contact with my eyes or mouth?
The ingredients used in Wode disinfectants are iodised salt and pure water. Thus, there are no harmful effects even if Wode comes into contact with our skin, eyes or mouth. The safety of Wode products was put to further testing and parameters investigated were within the Singapore Food Agency’s requirements for Mineral / Spring / Drinking Water Quality. While the product is certified as safe for consumption, it is not meant for drinking purpose. Click the link above to view the report.
- How often can I apply the disinfectant spray?
Being non-toxic, harmful chemicals free and alcohol free, you can use it whenever necessary to disinfect your hands, surfaces or environment against bacteria and viruses. Product is non-irritating and non-drying for constant use.
- Can I use Wode during pregnancy?
Yes, Wode is safe for use during pregnancy as our ingredients are non-toxic, free of harmful chemicals, alcohol free, fragrance free and non-irritating. It is also non- flammable to prevent any hazards.
- Can I use Wode if my skin is sensitive?
Yes, Wode is non-irritating to skin as our ingredients are non-toxic, free of harmful chemicals, alcohol free, fragrance free. Even with frequent and prolong use, it will not cause itch or redness, unlike conventional alcohol sanitizer which may cause dry/ cracked skin.
- Where is Wode produced?
Its manufactured in Singapore.
- How can I keep Wode disinfectants?
Store disinfectants in original Wode packaging for best results. When using eco-friendly and economical refill packs, fill them to original Wode 20ml, 80ml or 250ml spray bottles and keep them in cool, dry places. Do not expose products to heat or leave it in sun. Do not pour excess liquid into refill pack to avoid contamination.